UPSSSC JE Notification
The job seekers in Civil Sector in Uttar Pradesh State need to pay attention here. If you are seeking for any government job in police department in Uttar Pradesh State; then it is the exact time for you to get alert. You should note that the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission [UPSSSC] has recently advertised in general to very soon recruit eligible candidates for its vacant posts of Junior Engineer. Presently, there are a great number of vacant posts for jail warder in various located vast areas of the state. For the same recruitment, the authority has released UP JE Notification also. The recruitment process is through a direct exam for the UPSSSC JE Recruitment. Here, are provided the full details of the same UPSSSC JE Vacancy for this recruitment for the ease of the candidates. After reading this article, you might be able to gather or acquire the full details of UPSSSC JE Notification 2018.
- Name of the Post – Junior Engineer
- Organizing Authority – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Category – Notification
- Job Location – Uttar Pradesh State
- Total Vacant Posts – 3000
- Application Mode – Online
- Recruitment Process – Written Examination
- Official Website – upsssc.gov.in/
Check important Dates
|Release of Official UP JE Notification||October 2018|
|Start of Online Application Process||Updated Soon|
|Apply Online Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Print Application||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||Updated Soon|
|Issue of Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Result Declaration||Updated Soon|
View UPSSSC JE Recruitment Details Here
The authority has not yet released the UPSSSC JE notification to recruit the job seekers. The aspirant can apply for the posts which are being categorized under area of operation all over the state. You can do the same through UPSSSC JE Recruitment Process by passing through the Eligibility. You can visit the Notification 2018 on the official website of the authority. The applicants will have to make a rush for the application process as the application time is limited.
Check Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate’s age limits should be within 21-40 years.
- Further, the applicant of UPSSSC JE Recruitment must have a Graduation Degree from Polytechnic/Engineering.
A candidate appearing in the recruitment examination held by the UPSSSC will have to pass through various stages of the recruitment for the UP JE Bharti. The same process is the measures for the recruitment of a candidate. The result of each session or stage will define the selection status of a candidate. The following is the UP JE Selection Process.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
JE Exam Date
The conducting authority of the recruitment Exam, the UPSSSC is very soon going to conduct the recruitment exams as soon as the application procedure is completed. At present, nothing is clear about the actual exam date. Furthermore, you also have an alternative option to refer to the official Notification in order to acquire the accurate details of the UPSSSC JE Vacancy 2018.
The Official UPSSSC JE Vacancy Notification is containing the full details regarding the Syllabus. The candidates have a golden opportunity at this time in context of checking the UPSSSC JE Bharti Exam Syllabus 2018. You can check the syllabus on the official website of the authority. However, the Syllabus is also easily available on various other website. And then, you can check the Junior Engineer Syllabus also here by clicking the below given link or can check the syllabus details below.
The candidates will have to pay a certain amount of money in direction towards completing and successfully submitting the application form. The application fee as defined by the board is clearly mentioned on the Notification. The Application Fee as defined by the authority will be published along with the official UPSSSC JE notification.
How to Apply Online:
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the authority.
- Later on, click on the latest advertisements link.
- And then among those given links, select and open the UP Junior Engineer Notification.
- Further, read the full UP JE notification carefully and click on the apply online link.
- Fill all your required details in those given fields and attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents and passport sized photographs.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- You must take a hard copy of the filled application form for your future references.
The candidates applying for the recruitment examination held by the authority should pay attention that they should keep visiting this website and stay in touch with us. The same recommendation is in order to keep them stay updated from all the notification and news of the UP Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. Also, you can bookmark this page for your future references and your ease to meet us in future. You can also share all your queries related to the UPSSSC JE Vacancy 2018 with us in the comment box by commenting your questions.