RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board of Jaipur had recently called online applications from eligible candidates for its vacant posts of Pharmacist. Further, the official RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification was also issued in relation to this vacancy or recruitment. The candidates who had applied for the same exam will have to appear in a written examination. Hence, it is clear that the selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of the result of the exam. Hence, you will need the RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus in order to make your preparation cracking for the exam. In this article, we have covered the full details of the RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus. You can also have steps towards RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus PDF Download after reading this article.
♠♠♠♠♠♠ RSMSSB Pre Primary Teacher Notification ⇐ Get Details
RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus Profile
- Name of the Post – RSMSSB Pharmacist
- Conducting Authority – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board [RSMSSB]
- Job Location – All Over Rajasthan State
- Total Vacant Posts – 1736
- Application Mode – Online
- Recruitment Process – Written Examination
- Official Website – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus Dates
|Release of Official Notification||13th August 2018|
|Start of Online Application Process||16th August 2018|
|RSMSSB Pharmacist Apply Online Last Date||15th September 2018|
|Last Date to Print Application||15th September 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||15th September 2018|
|Issue of RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card||October 2018|
|RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam Date||October 2018|
|RSMSSB Pharmacist Result Declaration||November 2018|
RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus
The Official RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification is containing the full details regarding the RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus. The candidates have a golden opportunity at this time in context of checking the Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2018. You can check the syllabus on the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. However, the Pharmacist Syllabus is also easily available on various other website. And then, you can check the RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus also here by clicking the below given link or can check the syllabus details below.
RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has now issued the admit card for the RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2018. Hence, you can get the exact details about the RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam Date. Even after, you can stay in touch of the official website of the board. Accordingly the policies of the board, the RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card is released nearby before seven days of the exam. Generally, the admit card is released maximum before 1 week of the exam date. You can easily download the RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit card or RSMSSB Pharmacist Hall Ticket from the RSMSSB Official Website. Furthermore, in the second option, you can also RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card Download 2018 from the link given below. The admit card is a must for you to appear in the exam. Hence, you must get your admit card for the concerned exam quickly and check whether all the details printed on the admit card are correct or not.
RSMSSB Pharmacist Eligibility
- First of all, a candidate applying for the post of Pharmacist through RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 18 years old. However, in case of upper age limit, it cannot be more than 40 years. Furthermore, there is also reservation provided to the students as per the reservation policy of the government as accordingly. For the candidates of General/OBC Category – No Relaxation & For the candidates of SC/ST Category – 05 Years
- The applicant must be a citizen of India. However, he/she can be a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee.
- The aspirant must have a Diploma Certificate from a certified institute in India.
- Other than this, the candidates must possess working knowledge of Hindi Written in Devanagari.
- Aside, the knowledge of Rajasthan Culture is also desired.
|Check RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification||Click Here|
|View RSMSSB Pharmacist Blank Application||Click Here|
|Download RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card||Click Here|
RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam Date
The conducting authority of the Pharmacist Exam, the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is very soon going to conduct the Pharmacist Exam as soon as the application procedure is completed. As per the RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification, the RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam Date is expected to be held in October 2018. Furthermore, you also have an alternative option to refer to the official RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification in order to acquire the accurate details of the RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment.
RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam Pattern
|Sr.||Subject||Type of Exam||Max Marks||Time|
|4.||Hindi & English|
|5.||Pharmacy & Other|
How to Download RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus PDF 2018
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the board to download RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus PDF 2018.
- Later on, you have to click on candidates corner tab.
- Now, select the link to syllabus.
- Further, you have to select the post you had applied for.
- Now, fill all your required details in those given fields.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- In conclusion, you can easily Download RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus PDF from here.
Attention: The candidates appearing in the recruitment examination held by the board should pay attention that they should keep visiting this website and stay in touch with us. The same recommendation is in order to keep them stay updated from all the notification and news of the RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018. Also, you can bookmark this page for your future references and your ease to meet us in future. You can also share all your queries related to the RSMSSB Pharmacist Vacancy 2018 with us in the comment box by commenting your questions.
Latest Updated: September 22nd, 2018.
Check RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification Click Here
Download RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 Click Here
Download RSMSSB LDC Syllabus PDF Click Here
Download RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card Click Here