RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification
Dear job Seekers, if you are eagerly waiting for the notification of any government job in Rajasthan State; then here we are having something very precious for you. It is to be told you that the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board of Jaipur has recently notified in general to very soon recruit eligible candidates for its vacant posts of Pharmacist. Presently, there are a grand total of 1736 vacant posts for the Pharmacist in the RSMSSB. For the same recruitment, the authority has released RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment also. The recruitment process is through a direct exam and the same is for the post of Pharmacist. Here, we have covered the full details of the same vacancy for this recruitment for the ease of the candidates. After reading this article, you might be able to gather or acquire the full details of RSMSSB Pharmacist vacancy or Bharti.
- Name of the Post – RSMSSB Pharmacist
- Authority – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board [RSMSSB]
- Job Location – All Over Rajasthan State
- Total Vacant Posts – 1736
- Application Mode – Online
- Recruitment Process – Written Examination
- Official Website – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
|Release of Official Notification||13th August 2018|
|Start of Online Application Process||16th August 2018|
|Apply Online Last Date||15th September 2018|
|Last Date to Print Application||15th September 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||15th September 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||October 2018|
|Exam Date||October 2018|
|Result Declaration||November 2018|
- First of all, a candidate applying for the post of Pharmacist through RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 18 years old. However, in case of upper age limit, it cannot be more than 40 years. Furthermore, there is also reservation provided to the students as per the reservation policy of the government as accordingly.
For the candidates of General/OBC Category – No Relaxation
For the candidates of SC/ST Category – 05 Years
- The applicant must be a citizen of India. However, he/she can be a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee.
- The aspirant must have a Diploma Certificate from a certified institute in India.
- Other than this, the candidates must possess working knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagari.
- Aside, the knowledge of Rajasthan Culture is also desired.
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|View Blank Application||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
The Official RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification is containing the full details regarding the RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus. The candidates have a golden opportunity at this time in context of checking the Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2018. You can check the syllabus on the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. However, the Pharmacist Syllabus is also easily available on various other website. And then, you can check the RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment Syllabus also here by clicking the below given link or can check the syllabus details below.Syllabus
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has now issued the admit card for the RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2018. Hence, you can get the exact details about the RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam Date. Even after, you can stay in touch of the official website of the board. Accordingly the policies of the board, the RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card is released nearby before seven days of the exam. Generally, the admit card is released maximum before 1 week of the exam date. You can easily download the RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit card or RSMSSB Pharmacist Hall Ticket from the RSMSSB Official Website. Furthermore, in the second option, you can also Admit Card Download from the link given below. The admit card is a must for you to appear in the exam. Hence, you must get your admit card for the concerned exam quickly and check whether all the details printed on the admit card are correct or not.Admit Card
The candidates will have to pay a certain amount of money in direction towards completing and successfully submitting the application form. The Pharmacist Application fee as defined by the board is clearly mentioned on the RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification. The Pharmacist Application Fee as defined by the authority is Rs. 450 only for candidate of Unreserved Categories. Whereas the same Pharmacist Application Fee for candidates of Reserved Categories is Rs. 350/- only.
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the RSMSSB.
- Later on, click on the latest advertisements link.
- And then among those given links, select and open the Pharmacist Notification.
- Further, read the full notification carefully and click on the apply online link.
- Fill all your required details in those given fields and attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents and passport sized photographs.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- You must take a hard copy of the filled application form for your future references.
The candidates applying for the recruitment examination held by the board should pay attention that they should keep visiting this website and stay in touch with us. The same recommendation is in order to keep them stay updated from all the notification and news of the RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018. Also, you can bookmark this page for your future references and your ease to meet us in future. You can also share all your queries related to the RSMSSB Pharmacist Notification 2018 with us in the comment box by commenting your questions.