- 1 RRB Group D Recruitment
- 1.1 RRB Group D Notification Details
- 1.2 RRB Group D Notification Date
- 1.3 RRB Group D Notification
- 1.4 RRB Group D Eligibility
- 1.5 RRB Group D Admit Card
- 1.6 RRB Group D Syllabus
RRB Group D Recruitment
Here we have very mind blowing news for those candidates seeking government jobs in Railways Sector. Railway Recruitment Board has recently released RRB Group D Notification to recruit eligible candidates for its RRB Group D Vacancy. At present, there is great number of vacant posts for group D Categorized posts in railway. The recruitment process is through a direct exam and the same is for the post of Railway Group D Jobs. Here, are the full details of the RRB Group D vacancy for this recruitment for the ease of the candidates and the job hunters. Here, you can gather or acquire the full details of this vacancy or Bharti. Both the male and female candidates are eligible to apply for these posts. You can check the official RRB Group D Jobs Notification for details.
RRB Group D Notification Details
- Name of the Post – RRB Group D
- Conducting Authority – Railway Recruitment Board
- Category – Notification
- Notification – CEN-02/2018
- Job Location – All Over India
- Total Vacant Posts – 62907
- Application Mode – Online
- Recruitment Process – Written Examination
- Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in/
RRB Group D Notification Date
|Official Railway Group D Notification Released||February 2018|
|Online Application Process Commenced||10th February 2018|
|Apply Online Last Date||31st March 2018|
|Last Date to Print Application||31st March 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||31st March 2018|
|Issue of RRB Group D Admit Card||31st March 2018|
|RRB Group D Exam Date||17th Sep. – 16th Oct. 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||Nov. – December 2018|
RRB Group D Notification
The Railways Recruitment Board of India has now released the Railway Group D notification to recruit the job hunters. The aspirant can apply for the posts which are being categorized under Group D through Group D Bharti Process by passing through the RRB Group D Recruitment Eligibility. You can pass through the RRB Recruitment Notification 2018. The applicants will have to make a rush for the application process.
RRB Group D Eligibility
- The applicant of the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 must be minimum 18 years old.
- In case of upper age limit, it can’t be more than 31 years.
- In addition, the candidate must have passed 10th class/ITI from a recognised institute.
RRB Group D Selection Process
- Written Exam ⇒ Physical Test ⇒ Document Verification
RRB Group D Pay Scale
⇒ Rs. 18000/- with grade pay of Rs. 1800/-. For more details, the aspirants can refer to the official Railway Group D notification.
RRB Group D Application Fee
The applicants of the Railway Group D Vacancy need to pay a specified amount as the Railway Recruitment Group D application fee and for the successful submission of the application form. The Group D Application fee as defined by the board is clearly mentioned on the official notification. You can easily check the same RRB Group D Posts notification in order to acquire the details about the Group D Form Fee. The application fee for each candidate of General / OBC category is Rs. 500/-. Whereas the same fee for the candidates of SC/ST/PWD category is Rs. 250/- only for the Railway Group D Bharti.
RRB Group D Admit Card
The Railway Recruitment Board has not yet issued the Railway Recruitment Group D admit card. Hence, nothing is clear about Group D Exam Date. Even, you are recommended to stay in touch with the official website of the authority. As per RRB Group D Notification, the Group D Admit Card is released nearby before 10 days of the exam. You can easily download the Group D Hall Ticket from the Official Website of the Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB Group D Syllabus
The Official Railway Group D Notification is containing the full details regarding the syllabus and the topics. The candidates can check the RRB Group D Syllabus PDF Download 2018. You can obtain it from the official website of the authority. The Syllabus is easily available on various other website. And then, you can check the Group D Syllabus also here by clicking the below given link or can check the syllabus details below.
Steps to RRB Group D Apply Online
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the RRB.
- Later on, click on the latest advertisements link to check the Group D Jobs Advertisement.
- And then among those given links, select and open the Railway Group D Notification of the post you want to apply for.
- Further, read the full notification carefully and click on the apply online link.
- Fill all your required details in those given fields and attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents and passport sized photographs.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- You must take a hard copy of the filled application form for your future references.
The candidates applying for the recruitment examination held by the board need to pay attention that they should keep visiting this website and stay in touch with us. We recommend the same to keep them stay updated from all the notification and news of the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018. Also, you can bookmark this page for your future references and your ease to meet us in future. You can also share all your queries related to the RRB Group D Vacancy 2018 with us in the comment box by commenting your questions.