- 1 MHA IB Security Assistant Notification
MHA IB Security Assistant Notification
Here we have brought very important news for candidates seeking government jobs in home affairs. It is to be brought in your concern that the Ministry of Home Affairs & Intelligence Bureau has recently notified in general to very soon recruit eligible candidates for its vacant posts of Security Assistant. Presently, there are a 1054 number of vacant posts for the Security Assistant. For the same recruitment, the authority has released a notification also. The recruitment process is through a direct exam and the same is for the post of MHA IB Security Assistant Recruitment. Here, we have covered the full details of the same vacancy for the ease of the candidates. After reading this article, you might be able to gather or acquire the full details of this vacancy or Bharti. Both the male and female candidates can apply for these posts. You can check the IB Security Assistant Notification for details.
- Name of the Post – Security Assistant
- Conducting Authority – Ministry of Home Affairs & Intelligence Bureau
- Job Location – MHA Headquarters
- Vacancies – 1054
- Application Mode – Online
- Recruitment Process – Written Examination
- Official Website – mha.gov.in
|Release of Official Notification||20th October 2018|
|Start of Online Application Process||20th October 2018|
|Apply Online Last Date||10th November 2018|
|Last Date to Print Application||13th November 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||13th November 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|MHA IB Result Declaration||Updated Soon|
The IB has invited online applications as the authority has now released the official notification to hire candidates. The candidates can apply for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau by passing through the recruitment process. They can apply for the post of Security Assistant after passing through the MHA IB Recruitment Notification 2018. The aspirants or candidates should note that they will have to make a rush for the application process. Both the male and female candidates can apply for these posts as according to their eligibility. Here are the full details provided as according to the notification as follows.
- The candidate must be minimum 18 years old.
- In context of maximum age limit, it can’t be more than 27 years.
- For the educational qualification matter, the candidate must passed 10th class from a recognised board in India.
- Also, the knowledge of any one of the local language as according to the Table ‘A’ is desirable.
The selection process for the Security Assistant Post is not been disclosed by the authority. Yet, you can check the official website or the IB Security Assistant notification which will be out very soon. Yet, we can expect the it as following-
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal interview
The official IB Security Assistant Notification is not yet contained with the full details of the exam date. Hence, you need to visit the official website on time basis in order to acquire details of the exam date.
Rs. 5200-20200/- along with a grade pay of Rs. 2000/-. Further, you can refer the official MHA IB Security Assistant Recruitment notification.
The Official IB Security Assistant Notification is containing the full details regarding the Syllabus. The candidates have a golden opportunity at this time in context of checking the Syllabus PDF Download 2018. You can check the syllabus on the official website of the MHA IB. However, the MHA IB Syllabus is also easily available on various other website. And then, you can check the MHA IB Security Assistant Recruitment Exam Syllabus also here by clicking the below given link or can check the syllabus details below.
The candidates will have to pay a certain amount of money in direction towards completing and successfully submitting the application form. The application fee as defined by the authority is clearly mentioned on the Notification. The Application Fee as defined by the authority is Rs. 50/- for the candidates of unreserved categories. While, the candidates of other categories are fee exempted.
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the authority.
- Later on, click on the latest advertisements link.
- And then among those given links, select and open the IB Security Assistant Notification.
- Further, read the full notification carefully and click on the apply online link.
- Fill all your required details in those given fields and attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents and passport sized photographs.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- You must take a hard copy of the filled application form for your future references.
- For online Registration related issues:
Phone No.: +918800023535
[10:00 AM to 06:00 PM; Monday to Saturday]
- For payment related issues:
Phone No.: 011-23093353
[10:00 AM to 05:00 PM; Monday to Saturday]
- 08/12 R