Karnataka ePass Scholarship Form
The Karnataka government has now started the application form process for the Electronic Payment and Application System for Scholarships. The candidates need to note that the official notification for the Karnataka ePass Application Form is now released. Accordingly, the Backward Classes Welfare Department [BCWD] of Karnataka State is providing scholarship to the candidates of backward classes for their further studies through the Karnataka ePass scholarship Form. The process is followed by an application process which has now started for the fresh & Renewal candidates. Here are provided the full details of the same Karepass Application Form for the ease of the candidates. After reading this article, you might be able to obtain the full profile of the Karnataka ePass Scholarship Application Form. This process is only for students.
- Application– Electronic Payment & Application System for Scholarship [ePass]
- Conducting Authority – Backward Classes Welfare Department [BCWD]
- Application Mode – Online
- Scholarship Process – Direct Bank Account
- Official Website – karepass.cgg.gov.in
|Release of Official Notification||28th September 2018|
|Start of Online Application Process||28th September 2018|
|Apply Online Last Date||31st October 2018|
|Last Date to Print Application||31st October 2018|
The Institute Backward Classes Welfare Department [BCWD] of Karnataka has called online application forms from the candidates for the scholarships. The official notification has been released and you can view it on the official website of the department easily. You can apply for these posts after passing through the Karnataka ePass Application Form Notification 2018. The applicants will have to apply as soon as possible seeing the very short time period. Also, it is most important for you to apply only after considering the eligibility. The full detailed profile of the application process is below mentioned for the ease of the applicants.
- A candidate applying must be a student of Post-metric course in Karnataka.
- The parental or the family income must not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh/- per annum.
- The candidate must belong from the SC/ST category.
- The students must have secured a minimum of 75% of attendance in an academic session.
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of BCWD of Karnataka.
- Later on, click on the candidate login link.
- And then among those given links, select the fresh or renewal link.
- Before it, you need to read the full notification carefully and then click on online application link.
- Fill all your required details in those given fields and attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents and passport sized photographs.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Further, you need to take a hard copy of the filled application form for your future references.
A candidate will have to present the following documents for proving the eligibility. You can check the Karnataka ePass Scholarship Form Required Documents as provided below.
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card of Guardian
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book & Statement
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
The applicants of the Karepass Scholarship Application Form by the BCWD, Karnataka need to pay attention that they should stay in touch with us. We recommend you the same in order to keep you stay updated from all the notification and news of the ePass Karnataka Scholarship Form 2018. You can bookmark us for your future references. You can also share any of your doubts & questions related to the same matter with us in the comment box by commenting your questions.
- 28/11 R