- 1 Haryana Police Constable Vacancy
- 1.1 Recruitment Highlights:
- 1.2 Check important Dates
- 1.3 View HSSC Constable Recruitment Details
- 1.4 Written Exam Date
- 1.5 Exam Pattern
- 1.6 Written Exam Syllabus
- 1.7 Download Admit Card Here
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy
The job seekers of the Haryana State need to pay attention here. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has now issued notification in general to recruit eligible candidates for its Haryana Police Constable Vacancy. Presently, there are a grand total of 7110 vacant posts for the Constable in Haryana Police. For the same recruitment, the authority has released a Notification also. The recruitment process is through a direct exam and the same is for the post of HSSC Constable Recruitment. Here, we have covered the full details of the same vacancy for this recruitment for the ease of the candidates. After reading this article, you might be able to gather or acquire the full details of HSSC Constable Bharti. Both the male and female candidates can apply for these posts.
- Name of the Post – Constable
- Conducting Authority – Haryana Police Recruitment Board & Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Job Location – Haryana State
- Total Vacant Posts – 7110
- Category – Notification
- Application Mode – Online
- Recruitment Process – Written Examination
- Official Website – haryanapoliceonline.gov.in. OR http://www.hssc.gov.in/
Check important Dates
|Release of Notification||16th April 2018|
|Start of Application||16th October 2018 [Re-advertised]|
|End of application||22nd October 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||25th October 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||November 2018|
|Date of Tentative Examination||08th December 2018 onward|
View HSSC Constable Recruitment Details
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications as the HSSC has now released the notification to hire candidates. The candidates can apply for the post by passing through the Haryana Constable Notification. They can apply for the post of Constable after passing through the HSSC Constable Recruitment Notification 2018. The aspirants or candidates should note that they will have to make a rush for the application process. Both the male and female candidates can apply for these posts as according to their eligibility. Here are the full details provided as according to the notification as follows.
Also the candidates of other states can apply for this post.
Check Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the candidate as on 01st April 2018 must be within 18 to 25 years.
- Educational Qualification– i) The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution.
- ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Metric standard or higher level educations
- Physical Qualification –
|Height||170 Centimeter for General Category Applicants
I68 Centimeter for SC/ST Applicants
|158 Centimeter for General Applicants
156 Centimeter for SC/ST Applicants
|Chest||83 Centimeter [un-Expanded] to 87 cm. [expanded] General Category Applicants
81 Centimeter [un-expanded] to 85 cm. expanded
- Written Test.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Document Verification.
Written Exam Date
The conducting authority of the Constable Exam, the authority is going to conduct the Haryana Constable Vacancy Exam in December as the application procedure is completed. As per the HSSC Constable Notification, the HSSC Constable Exam Date is to be held in from 08th December 2018. Furthermore, you also have an alternative option to refer to the official Haryana Police Constable vacancy Notification in order to acquire the accurate details of the HSSC Constable Recruitment.
|Male Constable GD||08 & 09.12.2018|
|Female Constable GD||16.12.2018|
|Haryana Reserve Battalion Male Const. GD||23.12.2018|
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Type of Question Paper||Total Time|
|1.||General studies, General
Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant frelds/trades etc
- There will also be 10 questions based on the General Computer Based Knowledge. The standard of all these subjects will be 10+2th Class.
Physical Standard Test [PST]
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 minutes|
|Ex-Serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 minutes|
The candidates who get selected in this HSSC Constable recruitment process will be given salaries as per the policy of the Government. The application fee for the same post is from Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-.
Written Exam Syllabus
The Official HSSC Constable Notification is containing the full details regarding the HSSC Constable Syllabus. The candidates have a golden opportunity at this time in context of checking the Haryana Police Constable vacancy Syllabus PDF Download 2018. You can check the syllabus on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. However, the HSSC Syllabus is also easily available on various other website. And then, you can check the HSSC Constable Syllabus also here by clicking the below given link or can check the syllabus details below.
Download Admit Card Here
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has not yet issued the admit card for the HSSC Constable Exam 2018. Hence, you can get the exact details about the HSSC Constable Exam Date. Even after, you can stay in touch of the official website of the board to download the Admit Card. Accordingly the policies of the board, the hall ticket is released nearby before 15 days of the exam. Generally, the admit card is released maximum before 02 weeks of the exam date. You can easily download the HSSC Admit Card from the Official Website.
Furthermore, in the second option, you can also Download HSSC Call Letter from the link given below. The HSSC Constable admit card is a must for you to appear in the exam. Hence, you must get your admit card for the concerned exam quickly and check whether all the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. The Haryana Police Constable vacancy admit card is released as according to the schedule of the examination.
The candidates will have to pay a certain amount of money in direction towards completing and successfully submitting the application form. The application fee as defined by the authority is clearly mentioned on the Notification. The Application Fee as defined by the authority will be published along with the official notification.
|Haryana Residents||Non-Residents of Haryana|
How to Apply Online:
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the authority.
- Later on, click on the latest advertisements link.
- And then among those given links, select and open the Constable Notification.
- Further, read the full notification carefully and click on the apply online link.
- Fill all your required details in those given fields and attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents and passport sized photographs.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- You must take a hard copy of the filled application form for your future references.
The candidates applying for the recruitment examination held by the authority should pay attention that they should keep visiting this website and stay in touch with us. The same recommendation is in order to keep them stay updated from all the notification and news of the HSSC Constable Recruitment 2018. Also, you can bookmark this page for your future references and your ease to meet us in future. You can also share all your queries related to the Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2018 with us in the comment box by commenting your questions.