GHC Recruitment Notification
The aspirants of job searches in Gujarat State need to pay attention here. It is to be brought in your kind attention that the High Court of Gujarat has invited applications from candidates for its vacant posts. The application process is invited through its online job application system [OJAS]. There are total 1149 Gujarat High Court vacancy. The same posts are for Hamal, Watchman, Sweeper, Jail Warder & Others Post. Hence, the Gujarat High Court Notification is now out. The candidates need to apply for these posts online through the official portal of GHC Jobs. But, before passing through the eligibility criteria one needs to know about the eligibility, dates & other significant information. Here, we have provided you the full details of the same Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018. You need to pass through the below given article carefully in order to avoid any type of misunderstanding.
- Post – Hamal, Watchman, Sweeper, Jail Warder & Others Post
- Conducting Authority – Gujarat High Court
- Job Location – GHC
- Total Posts – 1149
- Application Mode – Online
- Recruitment Process – Written Examination
- Official Website – hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
|Release of Official Notification||27th October 2018|
|Start of Online Application Process||01st November 2018|
|Apply Online Last Date||30th November 2018|
|Last Date to Print Application||30th November 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||30th November 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||December 2018|
|Exam Date||December 2018|
|AP DSC Result Declaration||Updated Soon|
The GHC has now issued the notification for the recruitment of candidates on its various posts. The official website is now contained along with the official Gujarat High Court Notification. You can now easily view it on the GHC Jobs Official Website. The applicants need to apply as soon as possible because of the limited time availability in comparison to the posts. Before passing through the application process, you are recommended to check the eligibility, important dates, process and other much significant details as provided here for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment.Notification
- An applicant of the GHC Vacancy must be minimum 18 years of age.
- In context of upper age, the aspirant must possess maximum of 45 years of age.
- Also, there is provided relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of reserved categories.
- Furthermore, the candidate must have passed 10th or SSLC class from a recognised board for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment.
One applying for the GHC Notification posts will have to pass through some specific process of the selection. This process will define the Gujarat HC Recruitment status of a candidate. Here is the GHC Recruitment Posts Selection Process given:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
The candidates who get shortlisted for these posts will get a specified pay scale as per the government norms. You can refer the official GHC notification for more details in relation to the salary or pay scale.
The applicants of the Gujarat High Court Naukari are entitled to pay a prefixed amount in form of the application fee to apply for the announced above mentioned posts. The full detail of the application fee is clearly mentioned along with the official Gujarat High Court Notification.
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website of the Gujarat High Court OJAS.
- Later on, click on online application link.
- Further, you have fill all your required information and details in the given fields.
- Now, attach the scanned copies of your necessary documents and photograph.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee online.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a hard copy of the filled application form.
The aspirants of the Gujarat High Court Notification through the OJAS should stay in touch with us. We recommend you the same so as to keep you updated from all the notification and news of the Gujarat HC Vacancy. Also, you can bookmark us. You have an option to share any of your doubts & questions related to the same matter with us in the comment box by commenting your questions.