AP DSC Teacher Notification
The government job seekers Andhra Pradesh should get alert now. It is to be brought in your information that the Andhra Pradesh Commissionerate of School Education has made an advertisement to recruit eligible and efficient candidates for its vacant posts of Teacher in various fields very soon. Presently, there are a 7729 number of SGT, SA, PET, LP Teacher Vacancies. For the same vacancy, the commission has released an advertisement also. The recruitment process will take place by a written examination. Here we have covered the full details of the same AP DSC Teacher Recruitment for the ease of the candidates. After reading this article, you might be able to gather the full profile of the AP DSC Teacher Vacancy. Whether a male or a female candidate, both can apply for this post. You need to check the official AP DSC Notification also in relation to obtain the detailed information and highlights.
- Name of the Post – SGT, SA, PET, LP Teacher
- Conducting Authority – Andhra Pradesh Commissionerate of School Education
- Job Location – All Over State
- Total Vacant Posts – 7729
- Application Mode – Online
- Recruitment Process – Written Examination
- Official Website – cse.ap.gov.in
|Release of Official Notification||26th October 2018|
|Start of Online Application Process||01st November 2018|
|Apply Online Last Date||16th November 2018|
|Last Date to Print Application||16th November 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||16th November 2018|
|Selection of Centers||19th – 24th November 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||06th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019 [Various Tentative Dates]|
|AP DSC Result Declaration||Updated Soon|
The Andhra Pradesh Commissionerate of School Education [AP CSE] has called application forms from the candidates online for various field teacher posts. The official notification has been released and you can view it on the official website. You can apply for the post of Teacher after passing through the AP DSC Notification 2018. The applicants will have to apply as soon as possible seeing the very short time period compared to vacancies number. Also, note that the candidate is whether male or a female can apply for this post by considering the eligibility. The full detailed profile of the recruitment process is here. The online application dates are from 01/11/18 to 16/11/18.
- A candidate applying for this vacancy must possess a minimum of 18 years of age.
- However, the maximum age of the applicant can’t be more than 44 years. Furthermore, the relaxation in the upper age limit is provided as accordingly the category of the candidate.
- Further, the educational qualification of the each candidate as according to the post he/she is applying for is as follows for the AP Teacher Vacancy.
|1.||Teacher Education Courses recognized by NCTE|
|2.||Must have an academic degree recognized by UGC|
|3.||Each candidate must have Intermediate Certificate or any other equivalent certificate recognized by Board of Intermediate Education.|
|4.||Special Education Courses recognized by RCI|
|5.||Qualified in APTET or must secure minimum qualifying marks in the present TET cum TRT for Secondary Grade Teachers.|
|6.||Distance courses of any university by Joint Committee comprising UGC, DEC, AICTE.|
The selection process for the AP Teacher Jobs is issued along with the official notification by the authority. Even, you need check the official website or the AP DSC Notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Final Result [Merit List]
The official AP DSC Notification is containing the full information of the exam date. Further, you should stay in touch with the official website. The exam date as according to the notification is from 06th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019 on Various Tentative Dates.
The pay scale for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Vacancy is not disclosed yet by the authority. Yet, you can check the official notification to obtain the details in relation to the pay scale.
The Official AP CSE DSC Teacher Recruitment Notification is issued along with the full details of the Syllabus. The applicants are having a very nice opportunity of getting the Syllabus in PDF Format Download. You need to check the syllabus on the official website. However, the same study material or syllabus is also easily available on various other website. And then, you can check it here by clicking the below given link for the AP DSC Teacher Recruitment.
The candidates need to make payment of a certain amount of money to submit the application form successfully. The application fee as prefixed by the AP DSC Teacher Recruitment is obviously mentioned on the Notification. The Application Fee is Rs. 500/-.
- First of all, a candidate will have to log onto the official website.
- Later on, click on the latest advertisements link.
- And then among those given links, select and open the AP DSC Teacher Recruitment Notification.
- Further, read the full notification carefully and click on the apply online link.
- Fill all your required details in those given fields and attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents and passport sized photographs.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- You must take a hard copy of the filled application form for your future uses.
The applicants of the AP DSC Teacher recruitment examination held by the Commissionerate pay attention that they need to stay in touch with us. We recommend you the same so as to keep you updated from all the notification and news of the AP DSC Recruitment 2018. You can bookmark us for your future references. You can also share any of your doubts & questions related to the AP DSC Vacancy 2018 with us in the comment box by commenting your questions.
- 28/11 R
- 08/12 R